A

dianasecret0_0
I no longer apprehensive + 0 comment(s)
hey blog.i think it have been so long rite i did'nt have a time to post in this blog .sorry coz i kept updating on the tutorials blog.alhamdulillah my followers had reached 900 and later on 1K.hope so.Rite now i'm putting all my head and toes to physics study coz my physics knowledges was not too wide and i kept doing the same mistake.that is on the chapter 5;light.But everything changed when i went for a intensive class.The teacher was so great and he taught us on a very simple and easy way.He's  also a handsome guy.eh?..lolzzz. But when come to study,the good looks that you have,does'nt means that you were unabled to teach your students in a good way.But he had broke my negative taught on a young and stylish teacher like him.He showed his courtesy to all his students although all of us were different in races and religion.he's such a good teacher and i respected him coz he had streamed me with a bright light on chapter light.hahha.now i;m more understand on that topis.The topic that i taught would be a nightmare and 'pest' in my result,Alhamdulillah.Allah had answered my pray.Allahuakbar!