A

dianasecret0_0
Contest for fun + 0 comment(s)

meet us again blog..hyo!! as you know i've been joining so many contest lately by ujang,g3 andeven my 's not sister's ana muslim comic.whooo! why?? it's not that aku ni kemarok sangat nak menang!! NO! absolutely wrong.but i just want to fill my free and bored time at home.although i know i'll rather eager to know the winner instead of wow to myself that i gonna win,but i still does'nt want to pin my futile hope to won.you know,DUIT laa kan..and lastly i just tawakal coz i believed and i'm sure that Allah knows the best for me.there must be reasons why i loss or win.right?? oh ya!! i also participated in Pantun Jawi by Perpustakaan Negara Malaysia..lolzz my pantun quite funny coz it had been such a long time i did'nt practice myself in pantun-ing.(what a gibberish!) oh my english!! i knew that my pantun not as great and fabolous as whta cikgu yati did.but at least i'm trying my best in creating pantun 6 kerat that i've never made!(proud of myself).so i hope that i win.belittle even a consolation prize.yeah! i'm stoic with it.
byee~~ gonna burn a few more CD to this new lappy!